CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blonde Again!

One of the things on my list was to do something different with my hair.  I thought about a shocking fancy short do, but since it takes FORever and ever to grow my hair out I played it safe.  

Most of our "extra" expenses were done away with when I decided to stay home and we started living on one full income....and that luxury was included.  It had been approximately five years since I had regular highlights.  Once I let it return to its  natural shade just looking in the mirror was a huge change.  In fact, I was almost brunette (gasp!) 

I admit that it's easy to become a "frumpy housewife".  On the days we don't leave the house I stay in my pjs til noon and I don't bother with hair or makeup.  Jarrod reminds me that I should do nice things for myself more often but it's really hard for me to justify doing so.  I always joked that I would immediately run to the salon the second I discovered my first gray hair.  Anyway, Jarrod encouraged me to start highlighting again so I did it before he changed his mind :) ( I also had the layers cleaned up and a created a bang.)

BEFORE:




AFTER:



1 comments:

Chassati Thiele

I love it!!! I've been going stir crazy with my hair as well and may just take the plunge and do something about it!! :-)

Post a Comment