CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Girls Day Out

After our hair appointments on Friday afternoon Emma and I headed to my favorite spa in Temple, Fountain of Beauty.  My mom introduced me to this place approx 22 years ago.  It is where I got regular trims, perms during the 80's and highlights during high school and college.  I even had my hair done for many formals as well as our wedding. 

Although this was our official girls day out, we agreed to let the boys chauffeur us around town.  I had saved up gift cards so our visit was "free"!  I enjoyed an express manicure and a deluxe pedicure while Emma only requested hot pink polish with sparkles :)   


Emma loved getting pampered but can only sit still for so long....which isn't very long at all ;)


"A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future."  ~Author Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment