CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Handmade Necklaces

Time is ticking and three weeks from tomorrow I will be bidding a bittersweet farewell to my 20's.  It's time to mark another item off the list!  Today I made two necklaces.  It was actually quite simple but was just a matter of me remembering the materials at the store and then sitting down to do it :)

Materials Needed:
  • clear fishing wire
  • scissors
  • stones/beads of your choice
  • clasps

Drum roll please....


TA DA!!  These really didn't take long at all.  I love the big stones because they are eye catching and FUN.  I chose to do multicolors in the first one because it will match everything!  I did only pink stones in the second one because I always seem to be searching for something to wear with pink!

Instructions:
  • Measure fishing wire to be exactly how long you want it....then add a few extra inches!
  • Attach one part of the clasp by tying it to one end of the wire
  • String beads on in whatever pattern you choose
  • When all stones/beads are strung tie the other clasp part on the very end
  • Enjoy wearing it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment