CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

And the Procrastination award goes to.....

.....ME!!!!

Hi friends!  Are any of you still following my journey?  Sorry there hasn't been much action here but I promise to pick up the pace very soon.  Afterall, I have less than 5 months left (147 days to be exact)...yikes! 

Procrastinate - to put off until another day or time; to defer or delay

All my life I have been a major procrastinator.  Especially with packing, cleaning, studying and leaving the house on time.  I always get the task done....but I just wait until the last minute to start!  I have a feeling that the completion of this list will be the same way.  I will finish it....even if I don't start some of the tasks until the first week of October (wink!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment