CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Grow garden, grow!!

Well, here it is.  Our very first veggie/fruit garden.  I am hoping and praying that it is very bountiful :)


 Little did I know that my husband is a professional gardener.  He says that his college horticulture class really came in handy :)  We had so many different types of seeds that he kept having to add rows alongside other rows! 


I did the easy part.  Emma enjoyed helping and I think it will be really neat for her to watch over the next few months.  We planted tomatoes, squash, onions, peppers, lettuce, corn, orange & white pumpkins, watermelon, strawberries and cantalope.  There could be more, I can't remember right now. 


I will definitely keep you all updated on our garden.  Hopefully we will have enough to share with all of you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment